Our beautiful Tūī is right at home amongst the kōwhai flowers.
With its signature white tuft underneath the neck and made in shades of green, blue and purple, you and your little one will enjoy the way we have created Tūī to be admired from every angle.
A stunning work of art made using 100% New Zealand wool!
Our Tūī is completely crafted by hand using traditional felting techniques.
Made with kōwhai flowers and moss leaves and complimented by a natural palette.
All balls and shapes are made with 100% New Zealand wool.
- Includes over 1.5 metre string length for hanging
- The mobile has a diameter of 25cm and is 45-50cm in height
- Tūī wingspan approx 23cm, length approx 16cm
- Felt balls are diameters of 1cm and 2cm and stars are 4-5cm across
- Felt balls are secure but not knotted in place so you can customise the position if you wish
Hand crafted - Eco friendly - Ethically made