Properties of the oils selected:
- Sweet Orange has an uplifting and calming nature, perfect to soothe stress, low mood, nervous tension and sleeplessness. The fresh uplifting fragrance is wonderful to promote a warm and relaxing environment.
- Rose is connected to the heart, opening up a loving energy (both to self and others). It is strengthening and comforting during times of emotional pain, heartbreak, grief and disappointment, and helps release fear, anger and frustration.
- Lavender calms nervous tension and acts as a gentle sedative to aid sleep and ease agitation and irritability. Perfect for stress and tension.
Directions: Apply generously to inner wrists or neck, massage thoroughly and inhale deeply for 3-5min minutes. (Warnings: For external use only. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Dilution rate is only safe in labour and postpartum, not pregnancy)
Ingredients: CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDE (COCONUT OIL) with 100% PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS OF LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER), CITRUS SINENSIS (SWEET ORANGE), ROSA DAMASCENA (ROSE MAROC 3% IN ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL) WITH DRIED LAVENDER, ROSE PETAL AND CITRUS PEEL.
Aromatheraphy safety guidelines:
- Avoid essential oils in first trimester (lemon inhalation only after 10 weeks)
- Use lavender and Roman Chamomile with caution with asthma and seasonal allergies.
- Avoid use of Clary sage or Lavender (sedative hypotensive oils) with epidural until blood pressure normalizes post-epidural.
- Avoid Rose with increased bleeding and hemorrhage.
- Avoid aromatheraphy with epilespy, high-risk pregnancies, liver or renal disease, preeclampsia, eclampsia, placenta previa and reduced fetal movements.
- Exercise extra caution with breech, diabetes, asthma, allergies, hypertension, hypotension, bleeding disorders, history of miscarriage, hemorrage and allergies to plants or aromatics.